newlife2017 发表于 2024-3-23 15:00:14

有个人最近特别跳,跳得很欢,闯了不少祸,引起了一些争议

从今年年初开始,那个HUJIANBO05,现在叫HTJ1026,就在国内MF主群、SMBX群以及Team CE群异常活跃,他还加回了MF Discord。其实“活跃”这个词不能很好地形容他近期的行为,更准确的词是“他最近特别跳”。自从去年由于他所造成的一些争议,被社区警告过后,他安定了一段时间,直到最近他重新开始活跃,还是那个老样子,闯了不少祸。

HTJ近期的所作所为包括:
- 2月4日,在国外discord发季节合集冻双的苏联关卡截图
- 2月初,在其家长不知情的情况下,用他奶奶给的钱给MF Discord充了nitro,随后与家长发生矛盾

- 除夕当晚,用压岁钱给WSW上了舰长
- 2月13日,将国内群聊发的德国元首梗图转到Team CE服务器,随后删除

- 2月14日,在B站上传MF视频,为了给视频引流,添加“原神”TAG,一天后删除该TAG

- 在其生日过去数天后,在MF Discord为自己庆生
- 多次在SMBX交流群和MF主群间转发对方的图片,其中部分与群主题无关
- 2月27日,在MF Discord先后发了MFR A版World1大地图、W1通关截图(这有什么好炫耀的??)和选关画面Syzx Worlds站在W11水管上的截图(W11在A版被移除,这个事实众人皆知,你以为大家都不知道??)
- 2月29日,在Team CE服务器点歌《114514》,随后在MF主群回复两天前的消息,说“你怎么知道我在听这个”

- 3月7日,在MF主群转发与MF无关且容易引起议论的新闻,之后被X7说“建议某些人少发点不痛不痒的东西,有这闲心不如把自己画的大饼一个一个做了”
- 3月12日,转发视频截图,说“早泄喷火花”

- 3月23日,在k4本人没在MF Discord/Team CE服务器说今天是他生日,且所有老外都不知道k4生日的情况下,第一个at k4祝他生日快乐

必须指出的是,HTJ有个毛病,他在某个群或者某个地方看到一些他认为很新奇,并且他认为其他人都不了解、也会觉得很新奇的东西,就会不自觉地将它转到其他群或国外。这个在去年的公告中就提到了,这种乱转发的毛病必须得改,否则迟早肯定会造成误会。以及他过度宣传的老毛病,这个就不说了,同样没改。

发这帖不仅是为了向大家展示他今年以来的所作所为,更是提醒HTJ应当谨言慎行,最好能把前面提到的那几个毛病改一改。注意本帖不是社区层面的警告,也更不是要发起前年那种陶片放逐的迹象,HTJ看到之后不需要自责然后退群或者怎么样。我和吧友们会持续观察,如果有新的情况我会在这里更新。

(更新)我差点忘了提,HTJ有时在群里发一些他自己做的MF的小成果,但我从来没看到他拿出来过一个包含这些成果的完整的作品出来(虽然之前有HJB World,但已经有一段时间了,并且HTJ也没在国内发布过这作品)。用X7的话说就是“画大饼”,HTJ到底能不能把他做的那些东西转化为最终的成品,大家可以拭目以待。
前不久HTJ还搞了个关卡征集,被das一说然后他就让我把帖子删了。

newlife2017 发表于 2024-3-24 10:02:08

HTJ 表示他会努力去改,我也期待他以后的表现。

囿里有条小咸鱼 发表于 2024-4-21 13:36:48

本帖最后由 囿里有条小咸鱼 于 2024-4-21 13:53 编辑

然而改了吗?并没有我今早发了个小通知,原话是说Reflex觉得TER太复杂,不“模块化”,又因为我看他看的建议看的比较重,所以让我很泄气,无力维护TER了,而且有点小生气,所以在那帖子里写了句过分夸张的言辞。这里我需要向Reflex道歉,但这并不代表是Reflex因此而反对且迫使我停止TER的开发。还有一点需要澄清:虽然我那个TER帖子里写道Reflex是组长,但实际上是我个人的误解,TE是Reflex负责牵头的没错,但TER不是,TER本身其实还是我牵头的,只是我因为单方面的己见认为Reflex既然是TE开发组的组长,而且这个引擎都叫TER了,所以理应给他加上了组长名号。事实上,TER最初其实是我个人的引擎,只是后来因为一些原因才转变成现在的TER,并且因为冠名了TER,于是在做得基本上差不多了以后我就把仓库权限移交给了TE开发组,然后邀请Reflex等人帮忙协助开发,提供建议与意见。我本来是抱着很大希望的去写的,觉得他们看完会给我一些正面建议,然而事实上我为了赶TER的ddl,把代码写得太快,导致比TE的都杂,于是就有了开头那一幕。虽然如此,但事实上关闭TER仓库是我单方面的操作,与Reflex等人并无直接联系,且根本不存在上下级压迫的关系,前面已经说过,TER是我牵头,Reflex只是提供意见而已,并没有任何意愿表示必须停止开发TER。然而HTJ却以一种十分直截的语气私聊质问Reflex道:是不是你们反对了TER的开发。直接让Reflex莫名奇妙背锅,请问我那句话哪里能直接看出来是Reflex压迫我,强迫我停工了?我原话说的是“让我很泄气”,而不是“Reflex让我停工”,请问HTJ,你从哪里得出了“反对TER开发”的结论?我且不说这个,Reflex只是提个意见,你就说是Reflex反对我开发TER,让我停工?拜托,你很抽象耶🤡与此同时,我还有必要说一下,在此之前,HTJ退出了国内MF相关的群聊(不知道是谁转发过来的,不过要感谢一下):
https://i.postimg.cc/7PJpdkvt/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/wBbG4Wwd/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/258575KK/image.png
那么你既然都说了基本上退国内MF社区了,为什么还要来监视社区上的的一举一动呢?请问你这是哪方子的退呢?你如果退的话,也应该是视而不见不管才对啊,你那么喜欢去dc,那你去关注dc那边的动态啊,为啥还要来关注这边呢?
还有,为啥那么喜欢针对我的帖子去管呢?你咋不去管别的帖子呢?你咋不去dc讨论别人呢?合着搁这儿来搅屎,显得我在你眼里就是眼中钉肉中刺不死不行的那种?我且不说我个人对你啥态度了,你觉得你自己这种不要脸的行径非得把别人一起拖下水你才安心是吧?太抽象了哥🤡
既然你都说了你自己不想回来,那就请你遵守你的诺言,不要在关注国内社区的任何动向了,我们也不想搭理你说实话,你在不在我们都无所谓的。

囿里有条小咸鱼 发表于 2024-5-12 10:43:34

5.12:
HTJ无故回收Looper的QQ账号,导致Looper无法使用QQ登录。
其实Looper的qq号使用htj的手机注册的。
同时,ReflexGURU也透露,htj已经退出了国外的MF群聊,并删除+拉黑了部分好友,其中就包括Looper。
我不知道这顿蜜汁骚操作是出于什么原因,我希望HTJ能够在此给一个合理、正当、符合逻辑的说法,

newlife2017 发表于 2024-5-12 10:58:58

这事情我也不想做什么指摘,退国外群组是他自己的选择。如果 HTJ 有意回归,永吧群还是会给他真•最后一次机会,如果未来发生什么事态,那也就没商量了(不是拉黑名单的意思)。

LooPeR231 发表于 6 天前

Since I am one of the people involved in this case, let me present my own opinion on this whole situation, if possible. Thank you in advance

One important thing to mention here, is that I've never asked HTJ to make a QQ account for me, that was his own initiative. I can't say that I wasn't afraid of getting that account taken control of at some point, I have been thinking about it the whole time, but only recently I've been sensing it would happen really soon, so it indeed happened.

As of lately, I've noticed how HTJ really likes to seek for attention. He would frequently message me just "Hello, how are you" without any reason and continuation of conversation. For some time I kept responding to those before I ultimately stopped, because it just became exhausting for me emotionally. I am not so sure about what I will say next, but Reflex and JUE used to receive similar messages from HTJ too. They were ignorant from the beginning. It was a different case for me, because I've known HTJ for a longer while than them and it didn't feel right to me to treat a friend (not anymore, sadly) wrongly. One of my faults would be that I didn't tell him that such things irritate me in the long run, but I digress.

HTJ once tried to also collab with Meteo Dream, by asking me to make a project with them on Thunder Engine. This caused a little conflict between Electro and HTJ, which I resolved quick. Even though I wasn't that sure if it was worthy of working with HTJ, since I've never seen him finish any work, but the way Electro responded to his request didn't feel right to me (Electro demanded HTJ to be able to code in Godot. I objected that claim, because Meteo Dream has level designers who can't code, but they still made levels). After we released WF, I wanted to probe the situation and wait until HTJ would ask me about the Thunder Engine collab, but I received no such question afterwards.

I also want to believe, that HTJ doesn't like Electro, based on how he focuses on him frequently. Wish it could be false, but based on what I've seen, this doesn't look like it.

囿里有条小咸鱼 发表于 6 天前

本帖最后由 囿里有条小咸鱼 于 2024-5-14 12:07 编辑

LooPeR231 发表于 2024-5-14 05:01
Since I am one of the people involved in this case, let me present my own opinion on this whole situ ...
Before you entering the Chinese forum, and even Chinese QQ group, HTJ had been there for about two to three years. During this period before you entrance to here, he'd made troubles in QQ group. At first he was posting some pictures off-topic, which we did not care as we thought it was normal when someone wanted to share something fun with friends. However, then in a very long time, even till now, he has been keeping sharing the off-topic from time to time, and even something that we've already known or that is meaningless for us. The continuous behavior has become annoying, so annoying that someone pointed it out and asked him to stop it. Did he take it? Partially. He did stop for a mere while, and then he started it again. Till the moment when Crist banned you (sorry for mentioning this but for the explanation, i'd to do so), and Reflex, JUE and I are negotiating with Rafael, Crist, and PS (iirc), during which he was keeping conveying inequivalent information between Chinese staff and English ones plus some TeamCE members like Reflex, who was once irritated by HTJ's snapshot and his translation of what the livestream was about. Fortunately, someone helped to explain it and Reflex finally became delighted. Because of his clawn behavior, Chinese staff posted a serious warning for him.
After the warning, he ceased his clawn behaivor for a long term, and once quitted the QQ group, until recent days when it returned to the group again, with his behavior more annoying and even abstract (in Chinese web "abstract" refers to something really hard to describe because it leads people unable to understand, which is often annoying). The post by newlife and me recorded his "classical moment" during the recent period.
Once HTJ partially explained his reason why blacklisting someone:
1. The one that he'd been disturbing
2. The one that catching his black history
We do not get what logic is set for the first reason, but i think it must be necessary to notify the user of the account about retrieving QQ account before doing it. The retrieving before notifying is too abstract to comprehend...
The only thing he did correctly was that he have realized his clawn behaivor and quitted almost all MF-related groups and servers rather than being banned (except once one of his account was banned by MFDC staff).
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 有个人最近特别跳,跳得很欢,闯了不少祸,引起了一些争议