☯ 博 丽 不 是 灵 梦 ☯

经验
硬币
995 枚

赞助用户永吧十五周年建吧日纪念勋章永吧十五周年倒计时海报勋章

发表于 2022-5-16 13:23:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 电童·Isamo 于 2022-5-16 17:48 编辑

中文版

RT,首先在此声明,本人确实有某人(具体id现因时间较早,已不明确)私下发予本人的Vanilla Editor,且在去年才得知该引擎私用。后来本人私藏至今天中午十二点整,且从未转发过给任何人
本人承认,自己确实直接搬用了其中的一部分素材(但未搬运代码,因为本人有CTF技术不至于下三滥到连代码都要连根带走的情况),但侥幸心理仍存。
今天在此发帖,公开向Xykijun,Achiro(国外mf素材修改大神,mf原创素材作者)等人道歉。作为赔偿:
1. 已于今日中午十二时十五分删除Vanilla Editor等私有引擎,并保证不再过问
2. 将所搬运的素材在此列举出来:
  • 寒冰花的茎部
  • 栅栏-雪
  • 城堡-底部-雪
  • 草-雪
  • 树丛-雪
    并对这些素材进行充分的调整。
3. 身为某版副版主,即MF社区管理组织的一份子,本人未能尽责,理应受罚。同时,本人保证今后将会更加积极配合站长与站管理员的工作,维护MF社区的秩序的稳定与氛围的和谐。积极诱导新人向正确的方向发展,同时积极配合抵制一切不明来路即私下流传的私人文件。
特此声明
电童·Isamo
2022.5.16 13:23

登录/注册后可看大图
English
To begin with, I do have Vanilla Editor given privately by someone (whose id is now almost unknown due to chronological reason), and learnt, the last year, that the editor is private. Then I have stored it privately till 12p.m this noon, during which I HAVE NOT forwarded it to everyone.
I should acknowledge that I did pirated some graphics from the engine (without codes because I did not resort to copying and pasting codes to mine since the skills on CTF coding of mine has been greatly augumented); however, I did the graphic-using without unmasking
This day, here, the thread is post to publicly apologize to Xykijun, Achiro, etc. As a compensation:
1. Vanilla Editor and other private engines, have been completely removed from my computer, and I will not receive and ask any questions about them.
2. The pirated are listed here:
  • Stem of icy power flower
  • Fence - snowy
  • Castle - bottom - snowy
  • Grass - snowy
  • Woods - snowy
   whose graphics have been tweaked in a proper way.
3. As a vice-monitor of some board - a member of staff of MF Chinese Community, I am not on my duty well and should be punished. Meanwhile, it should be promised that I will, from today, do my duties with forum-builder and other administrators much more actively, help to maintain the stability of communication and harmony of atmosphere of the community, and actively lead freshmen to a right way and help to block the circulation of any kinds of private files.
Hereby Declaration Made
Electronic Boy
May 16th, 2022 13:23

评分

参与人数 1经验 +3 硬币 +2 收起 理由
2810977453 + 3 + 2

查看全部评分

>❀ To the Best You ❀<
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 创建账户

本版积分规则