发表于 2022-8-1 20:00:06
Imbalanced Competition - Battle of Elements (Question by PK!MF Conducting Organization)|
Before the question, something happened:
A: It's always related to enemies when Imbalanced Competition comes! How boring it is!
B: Well why not related to others?
A: What others?
B: What? Let me see...
Then comes the question
As the title said, before the competition, each competitor needed to pm. to judges in current round and send his/her given level type, level size and bgm used in the level.
Size given should be limited within the range between 2,304,000px² and 12,288,000px²
Caution: The BGM you chose CANNOT BE a sound(e.g. Mario's jumping sound), a BGM with lots of noise(e.g. Sound of Norman Kochanowski's yelling and breaking the keyboard), a non-sense music(e.g. Music composed of a strip of notes without any rhythm and melody), only-human-voice-contained music(e.g. monologue in broadcast without BGM) or "music" that can be regarded as sound. BGM given should be loud enough to listen to(e.g. You played BGM in 1-1 and you should make it loud enough to be heard by healthy ears of human)
Chinese Anthem and musics forbidden to be played by Chinese laws are seriously forbidden to use in your levels!
The followings are level types:
● Classic horizontal
● Classic vertical
1. For classic horizontal levels, the frame height can ONLY be window's height; for classic vertical levels, the frame width can ONLY be window's width
2. You MUST give either H or V if you chose Autoscroll or Semi-autoscroll
Scores will be given to the levels:
● With BGM the most atmospheric with the theme of level
● With the most challenging parts
● With the most unique feature
● With the most interesting gameplay
Scores will be taken if:
● No BGM given used (-10')
● Type of the level isn't one given by your opponent(-10')
● The level is oversized or not the size given by your opponent(-10')